Hungry and short on time? Here’s a simple way to use up chicken breasts from the fridge without any marination or prior planning.
Spices/herbs, optional, according to taste
- Take out the chicken breast from the fridge half an hour before cooking so it comes to room temperature.
- Use a meat tenderizer to thin and even it out.
- Baste it with olive oil and season with salt, pepper and spices/herbs if using any.
- Heat pan or grill on high before placing the chicken on it. Cook on each side for 6-8 minutes without flipping in between.
- When it’s done, let it rest on a plate 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with a side salad and some sweet potato fries!