Does a red lip intimidate you? Does your lipstick fade quickly?
Here are some simple steps you can follow to get the perfect, long-lasting lip color!
- Make sure the lips are buffed/scrubbed and moisturized before hand.
- Apply a lip primer/concealer for true color payoff, optional step.
- Using a lip liner in a similar shade to the lipstick, line the lips and fill them in.
- Apply your lipstick either straight from the bullet or using a lip brush.
- Blot lips with a tissue paper.
- Apply a second layer of lipstick.
- Blot lips again.
- Place one layer of a tissue over your lips and dust them with a translucent powder.
- If you wish, follow with a gloss.
- Load some concealer on a brush and trace the outside of the lips to erase any mistakes.
Voila! Your lip color should last way longer and look more polished than it usually would with normal application!